Save costs with iSCSI Storage as a Service
Thanks to our iSCSI Storage as a Service, high investment costs can be saved. The iSCSI protocol is a connection to the hard disk via the local network. iSCSI commands that control the hard disk are packaged in TCP/IP packets and then sent. Our georedudant storage can be rented on a monthly basis. The block devices provided can be increased or decreased as required.
Storage as a Service can be used by exaSys in combination with server housing and rental servers. The special feature in this context is that exaSys provides the geo-redundant storage via iSCSI. This storage is then directly integrated into the systems or used as storage for virtual systems.
Advantages iSCSI Storage as a Service
Your advantages at a glance:
- no investment costs
- geo-redundant data storage (synchronous mirroring)
- High performance
Advantages of exaSys
- Provided in own Swiss data center
- Use of the latest technologies
- High availability of 99.9 percent
- Highest security
Do you have any question ?
We will be happy to advise you without obligation.
- Geo-redundant data centres
- 2 locations in the canton of Zurich
- ISO-compliant processes
- Max. Power availability through UPS and emergency power with diesel generators and battery.
- Access control
- Intelligent early fire detection system
- Monitoring of access and air conditioning
- Monitoring of the power supply